About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2019

My Effort At Bringing Color Into Our Lives

This year many people are posting gorgeous photographs they have taken in Vermont and New Hampshire with the autumn leaves.  The leaves seem particularly spectacular this year for some reason.  I am so grateful for the gorgeous pictures on Facebook.  You photographers really know your stuff, AND you know where to go to find your subjects.  Thanks so much.

We don't seem to have any leaves like that here in South Carolina, at least where we are. I wanted to try my hand at making Gelli prints that were planned rather than just taking what I got. I hoped to make at least the impression of fall colors.  This is the first time I have tried this.  The first one seemed to work!

This is how it looks sitting on the computer keyboard.  I used red, yellow, and a tiny bit of blue to make the green splotches.  I am pretty happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: