About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Audio File Trial

At the Zone Conference we attended last week the young elders and sisters sang this song as the prelude music.  It brought tears to my eyes.  The music does not start for about ten seconds but it is worth waiting for.

Peace in Christ from Zone Conference

When you click the link you will see an image on the screen.  Go ahead and click the little arrow.  It takes a bit for the music to start, but I do think it will work.



If you cannot hear the words clearly while they sing, click here to see the lyrics.  I hope you enjoy them.  As you do, think of me listening with an open tender heart and tears wetting my cheeks. 

I made a video but could not share it for some reason.  Seeing the beautiful faces of these young people would make your tears flow like rain, too, I am certain.

I hope you enjoy it and when you feel there is no peace on earth, know that there really is peace in Christ.  He helps me every day have peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: