About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday Wonders: Bald Eagles

More of our trip on The Fourth!  This was so appropriate.  We were at the Yaquina Lighthouse, almost to the lighthouse when a man came up behind us and said there were two bald eagles in a branchless tree.

You better believe I picked up speed so I could see them, and perhaps even photograph them.  When I got around the corner, all I saw was a wonderful small grove of some sort of green leafy trees.  Then, to my delight, a little further on, with the side of the lighthouse to my back, there they were!


So fabulous to see them.  I have seen a few in Vermont and New Hampshire but this was my first sight of them in a tree,  friends sitting beside each other.  So nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: