About The Country Wife Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Tuesday Trials: French Braid?

One of the problems with "like"-ing blogs and Facebook pages and other things online is that, after you have decided to UNsubscribe, for some reason 'they' don't forget you.  Recently I started receiving emails again from a cute girl who does lots of braids, and braid tutorials on YouTube.  She said that July is Braid Challenge Month or some such thing.  Like a (less-than-smart-person)...I went to the page that first day and tried to do it.

This was my result:


As you can see, it was not very successful. It did, however, keep the hair out of my face and did not annoy my neck.  I was in the bathroom trying to take a selfie when a kind young woman came in and asked if she could help me!  People are really so kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: