About The Country Wife Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday Wonders: Red Dragonfly

Today I was out walking.  Well, I took some letters to the outside mailbox while listening to Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery on my phone.  Since I needed more steps I went around the defunct science building and kept on until I came to the ponds in the park.  There on the first pond I saw a red dragonfly, something I did not know even existed.  My picture is no good. It is another "Where's Waldo?" sort of picture.  (Look about halfway down near the right edge...)



However,  when looking on the internet this is one of the things I found:

"The dragonfly, in almost every part of the world symbolizes change and change in the perspective of self realization; and the kind of change that has its source in mental and emotional maturity and the understanding of the deeper meaning of life."

Well, isn't that an interesting thought?!!!  I have just started making some changes.  Maybe that dragonfly is evidence that the changes are a good thing and that this will be real lasting change, for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: