About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Vegetation Near Us: Petunias!

The other night, after a long day in the office and on the road, and a trip to the President's house to drop off some important mail, we talked about stopping at a pizza place which remain unnamed to protect the guilty(we had gone there a few months ago and had a terrible experience--well, I walked in, ordered pizza, after quite a while I saw that it was in the queue being made, then cooked, then ready, then nothing!  After 40 minutes or so I asked about it and was told there had been a mix up and that they would have it ready in fifteen minutes.  No way. I got my money back and swore never to go there again.  Dear One likes their pizza...sad). 

Anyway, we pulled into the parking lot where he ordered the pizza online with his iPad.  Within fifteen minutes it was ready.  I got out of the car to go pick it up but make a quick stop to take some pictures of these gorgeous petunias.


Aren' they just fabulous?!  Don't you love the veining in them and the color!  I do.  Maybe I will try painting them some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: