About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Mission: Laundry Woes

Sometimes I amaze myself with my ineptitude!  Today is another example.

Last night I was really tired.  VERY tired.  I put the whites into the washer and set it going and was in bed by 7:30.  I had taken my "501 Spanish Verbs" to bed for some nighttime reading and went to sleep before putting the washing into the dryer, feeling confident that Dear One would notice the open doors to the laundry cubicle and move the clothes along.  Something that he does very regularly.

This morning I noticed the doors were mostly shut so I opened the dryer to get out the clean dried clothes.  Empty!  That was a surprise.  The bigger surprise came when I lifted the lid on the washer!

This is what I saw:


In case you cannot tell what it is--it is a whole roll of plastic garbage bags that must have fallen into the washing machine before I dumped in the dirty clothes. Without looking to see if anything was already in the washer tub.

This is how many there were:


Almost the whole roll of 100 bags.  Do I feel smart, or what?!!

Hopefully I will not do that particular error again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: