About The Country Wife Blog

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Mission Knitting: Celtic Knot Looped Scarf

Recently I saw a pattern for a Celtic Knot Looped Scarf.  I thought it would be fun to knit so I stopped working on the afghan again to work on this scarf.  Since it is not much of a winter here, it may not be needed at all by the time I finish it but I do have a recipient in mind!  I am hurrying with it. I hope to finish it before the yarn for my next project arrives!

This is using Loops and Threads Madrid yarn.



350 yards in 7 ounces/ 320 m in 200 g.

Color Primary(?)

Needles suggested: US 10.5/6.5 mm.  It is classed as bulky yarn and is made in Turkey.

100% acrylic and machine washable and dryable.

I am using US 11 needles.  I cast on 36 stitches and knit 9 inches before dividing for the knot strips.

This is where I am today:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here: